Wednesday, August 25, 2010

my mother told

my mother told me I The older brother also died of Third Sister under the wheels of the human.Christian Louboutin we do not have names, we were Huanzuo Department completely safe place for you. we are displaced, so our eyes shining in the dark night, has long been known that the tears will not be brewing material.One day, my mother brought my father suddenly, P90X she was a On a certain day in a chance encounter with was a beautiful yellow and white male. Moncler Like millions of cats in this world, they have traveled together many of the street, they had lying on the cork with the pier on sunny autumn sun, in the have a cold winter night with each other's body temperature warm each other.mother said that we cats is actually a dark night of the animals, so we always try to grow toward the sunny places. we all desire than any biological love, but those turbulent emotions, but may only become final scene of static images.then? father? I asked. my mother did not answer,quiet as a statue. I am hoarse. I finally understand my mother to me what the final answer. is this, and looks anything but a normal morning, the ants are still moving in the quiet. I was left alone. who lost me? who hear me ring in the street Che miles of sobs and panic? If the mother had left me, how can I hold against unemployment would assume that yesterday's left? I finally used one.

No comments:

Post a Comment