Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just met on New Year's holiday

Just met on New Year's holiday, this little speaker with me many places in the home, whenever that is 15 minutes, in the kitchen or even in the bathroom. I can not begin to concentrate , and when the music sounded very happy I did not concentrate on their own, because it means I put a lot of armed, began to forget who he is, with any responsibility, even when they listen to music clips, so I forgot some of the short life's troubles, .I think everyone listening to music, have some of his psychological purposes, some people find comfort in music, some people find identity in music, but I had the aim is to find music The next step of creation, now when I turn Christian Louboutin the purpose of changing the time, music is back to comfort me, even that moment of 15 minutes.19 Introduction .a psychological film, stepmother .Director: Lang Sini - Nimibutr (Nonzee Nimibutr) Producer: Peter Chan (Peter Chan) .Starring: Sangtisuke - (Santisuk Promisiri) Christy (Christy Chung) .souvigny - (Suwinit Panjamawat) Yikalate - Sasu Ke (Eakarat Sarsukh) .two dual personality (Me, Myself & Irene) .produced Manufacturers: Twentieth Century Fox film types: psychological film; video rating: R .Director: Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment