Wednesday, September 1, 2010

moon hanging high up in the lonely air

moon hanging high up in the lonely air, all silent. in the Lan-ping home in bed, I had sex and Lan-ping. At first, because the Lan-ping drunk, mouth and said to be ambiguous and I took her home. no way, bars proofing, and I had to Bata Fu into her car. When I touched her body the moment, god! was actually so soft, like a girl's body. After what seemed a long time I just let go of the hand. But then on second thoughts, Lan-ping Where is drunk, drunk people who can clearly drove back to his residence you! then remember, the original table that day Most of the wine I drank. Yishang Che, christian louboutin I fell asleep. As she turned the number of bends, through the article by the small, long way away, I unaware. get off, she's my wake. Lan-ping of the home is a villa located in the mountains. I am fuzzy to make out, this should be a certain suburbs. Her face seems to secretly reveal the somewhat proud look, the car finished garage, they then led me into the house. Afterwards, I returned to the memory of the house goes on the big bed upstairs. It is a soft and flexible bed. a pair of men and women are embracing each other in bed, deep kissing. Then, they began Chequ each other clothes. moonlight outside the window and the room lights dim purple mixed in together, under the light of this night with all the passion that men and women . I am careful to identify with, that should be the woman holding me, and christian louboutin shoes this woman is the Lan-ping!
Lan-ping of the body is really great! This is the strip I saw her again after the positive!
and Lan-ping in bed making love is a kind of relaxing and enjoying things. this woman seemed to christian louboutin sale be having sex. succeeded in teasing a man, release the man's passion, and then slave the man driving the bed completely, so that She enjoy the mercy of any man! for Lan-ping of the mystery, I knew it in mind to increase the addition of a sub!

No comments:

Post a Comment